Baby Bath Tub Net
Baby Bath Tub Net have 6 images , they are Baby Bath Tub Net #1 Newborn Baby Bath Tub Seat Adjustable Baby BathTub Rings Net Children Bathtub Infant Safety Security Support, Baby Shower Rack Shower Net Baby Bath Net Antiskid Baby Bath Tub Bath Bed Frame, Baby Bath Tub Net #3 2017 Newest Adjustable Baby Kid Toddler Infant Newborn Safety Safe Security Shower Bath Seat Tub Bathtub Support Net Cradle Bed From Shopping_cart_cover, ., Baby Bath Tub Net #4 Baby Bath Tub Net Stand, 1 Pcs Baby Bath Net Bathtub Seat Support Suit Fot 0-8 Months Safety Security, Beautiful Baby Bath Tub Net #6 BABYHOOD Plastic Baby Bathtub Baby Bathtub Bath Net. Below are the images:
Baby Bath Tub Net was published at October 10, 2017 at 10:27 pm. This blog post is published in the Tub category. Baby Bath Tub Net is tagged with Baby Bath Tub Net, Baby, Bath, Tub, Net..Baby Bath Tub Net continues to be selected from the newly married couple to complete the home. In addition to its layout that is modern but still basic, this stand already been because of many advantages such as might be used as a means of gathering a kid's learning, the household together, a place so forth and to place your kitchen equipment.
This desk is usually in conjunction with a-mini kitchen but can be added to another room. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional stand due to the small-size. There is no harm in playing some style multifunctional bar table below for creativity, if you would like to get this stand.
The Baby Bath Tub Net suitable for the modern form of kitchen room. This mini table comes with a modern appearance that is rectangular to generate it seem more respectable to get a dynamic young couple. So did not spend much time a pair who are super hectic, contemporary platforms may also be quicker treated and cleaned.
Context of Baby Bath Tub Net
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.