Chop House Kitchen Inside George S Chophouse Bethesda Beat Bethesda Md . (superior Chop House Annapolis #1)
Hi folks, this blog post is about Chop House Kitchen Inside George S Chophouse Bethesda Beat Bethesda Md . (superior Chop House Annapolis #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1392 x 928. This image's file size is just 179 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Chop House Annapolis.
4 pictures of Chop House Kitchen Inside George S Chophouse Bethesda Beat Bethesda Md . (superior Chop House Annapolis #1)
Explanation of Chop House Kitchen Inside George S Chophouse Bethesda Beat Bethesda Md .
Chopchop1 (chop),USA pronunciation v., chopped, chop•ping, n.
- to cut or sever with a quick, heavy blow or a series of blows, using an ax, hatchet, etc. (often fol. by down, off, etc.): to chop down a tree.
- to make or prepare for use by so cutting: to chop logs.
- to cut in pieces;
mince (often fol. by up): to chop up an onion; to chop meat.
- (in tennis, cricket, etc.) to hit (a ball) with a chop stroke.
- to weed and thin out (growing cotton) with a hoe.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hound or pack) to attack and kill (a fox that has not begun to run).
- to make a quick, heavy stroke or a series of strokes, as with an ax.
- [Boxing.]to throw or deliver a short blow, esp. a downward one while in a clinch.
- (in tennis, cricket, etc.) to employ or deliver a chop stroke.
- to go, come, or move suddenly or violently.
- chop or cut down to size. See cut (def. 49).
- an act or instance of chopping.
- a cutting blow.
- [Boxing.]a short blow, esp. a downward one, executed while in a clinch.
- a piece chopped off.
- an individual cut or portion of meat, as mutton, lamb, veal, or pork, usually one containing a rib.
- crushed or ground grain used as animal feed.
- a short, irregular, broken motion of waves;
choppiness: There's too much chop for rowing today.
- rough, turbulent water, as of a sea or lake.
- See chop stroke.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Insidein•side (prep. in′sīd′, in′sīd′;adv. in′sīd′;
adj. in′sīd′, in′-, in′sīd′),USA pronunciation prep.
- on the inner side or part of;
within: inside the circle; inside the envelope.
- prior to the elapse of;
within: He promised to arrive inside an hour.
- in or into the inner part: Please go inside.
- indoors: They play inside on rainy days.
- within one's heart, reason, etc.;
by true nature;
basically: I know inside that he's not guilty. Inside, she's really very shy.
- in prison.
- inside of, [Informal.]within the space or period of: Our car broke down again inside of a mile.
- the inner or internal part;
interior: the inside of the house.
- the inner side or surface: the inside of the hand; He pinned the money to the inside of his jacket.
- Usually, insides. the inner parts of the body, esp. the stomach and intestines: The coffee scalded my insides.
- a select or inner circle of power, prestige, etc.: a man on the inside.
- the shortest of several parallel, curving tracks or lanes;
the part of an oval track closest to the inner rail: The horse came up fast on the inside.
- the inward nature, mind, feelings, etc.
- confidential or secret information.
- an inside passenger or place in a coach, carriage, etc.
- inside out:
- with the inner side reversed to face the outside.
completely: She knew the work inside out.
- situated or being on or in the inside;
internal: an inside seat.
- acting, employed, done, or originating within a building or place: He used to work on the dock but now he has an inside job.
- derived from the inner circle of those concerned in and having private knowledge of a situation: inside information.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing between home plate and the batter: The pitch was low and inside.
Beatbeat (bēt),USA pronunciation v., beat, beat•en or beat, beat•ing, n., adj.
- to strike violently or forcefully and repeatedly.
- to dash against: rain beating the trees.
- to flutter, flap, or rotate in or against: beating the air with its wings.
- to sound, as on a drum: beating a steady rhythm; to beat a tattoo.
- to stir vigorously: Beat the egg whites well.
- to break, forge, or make by blows: to beat their swords into plowshares.
- to produce (an attitude, idea, habit, etc.) by repeated efforts: I'll beat some sense into him.
- to make (a path) by repeated treading.
- to strike (a person or animal) repeatedly and injuriously: Some of the hoodlums beat their victims viciously before robbing them.
- to mark (time) by strokes, as with the hand or a metronome.
- [Hunting.]to scour (the forest, grass, or brush), and sometimes make noise, in order to rouse game.
- to overcome in a contest;
- to win over in a race: We beat the English challenger to Bermuda.
- to be superior to: Making reservations beats waiting in line.
- to be incomprehensible to;
baffle: It beats me how he got the job.
- to defeat or frustrate (a person), as a problem to be solved: It beats me how to get her to understand.
- to mitigate or offset the effects of: beating the hot weather; trying to beat the sudden decrease in land values.
- to swindle;
cheat (often fol. by out): He beat him out of hundreds of dollars on that deal.
- to escape or avoid (blame or punishment).
- to strike (the loose pick) into its proper place in the woven cloth by beating the loosely deposited filling yarn with the reed.
- to strike repeated blows;
- to throb or pulsate: His heart began to beat faster.
- to dash;
strike (usually fol. by against or on): rain beating against the windows.
- to resound under blows, as a drum.
- to achieve victory in a contest;
win: Which team do you think will beat?
- to play, as on a drum.
- to scour cover for game.
- to make a beat or beats.
- (of a cooking ingredient) to foam or stiffen as a result of beating or whipping: This cream won't beat.
- to tack to windward by sailing close-hauled.
- beat about:
- to search through;
scour: After beating about for several hours, he turned up the missing papers.
- to tack into the wind.
- beat all, [Informal.]to surpass anything of a similar nature, esp. in an astonishing or outrageous way: The way he came in here and ordered us around beats all!
- beat a retreat. See retreat (def. 8).
- beat around or about the bush. See bush 1 (def. 14).
- beat back, to force back;
compel to withdraw: to beat back an attacker.
- beat down:
- to bring into subjection;
- to persuade (a seller) to lower the price of something: His first price was too high, so we tried to beat him down.
- beat it, to depart;
go away: He was pestering me, so I told him to beat it.
- beat off:
- to ward off;
repulse: We had to beat off clouds of mosquitoes.
- [Slang](vulgar). to masturbate.
- beat out:
- to defeat;
win or be chosen over: to beat out the competition.
- [Carpentry.]to cut (a mortise).
- to produce hurriedly, esp. by writing or typing: There are three days left to beat out the first draft of the novel.
- [Baseball.](of a hitter) to make (an infield ground ball or bunt) into a hit: He beat out a weak grounder to third.
- beat the air or wind, to make repeated futile attempts.
- beat the rap. See rap 1 (def. 16).
- beat up:
- Also, beat up on. to strike repeatedly so as to cause painful injury;
thrash: A gang of toughs beat him up on the way home from school. In the third round the champion really began to beat up on the challenger.
- to find or gather;
scare up: I'll beat up some lunch for us while you make out the shopping list.
- a stroke or blow.
- the sound made by one or more such blows: the beat of drums.
- a throb or pulsation: a pulse of 60 beats per minute.
- the ticking sound made by a clock or watch escapement.
- one's assigned or regular path or habitual round: a policeman's beat.
- the audible, visual, or mental marking of the metrical divisions of music.
- a stroke of the hand, baton, etc., marking the time division or an accent for music during performance.
- [Theat.]a momentary time unit imagined by an actor in timing actions: Wait four beats and then pick up the phone.
- [Pros.]the accent stress, or ictus, in a foot or rhythmical unit of poetry.
- a pulsation caused by the coincidence of the amplitudes of two oscillations of unequal frequencies, having a frequency equal to the difference between the frequencies of the two oscillations.
- the reporting of a piece of news in advance, esp. before it is reported by a rival or rivals. Cf. exclusive (def. 13), scoop (def. 8).
- Also called newsbeat, run. the particular news source or activity that a reporter is responsible for covering.
- a subdivision of a county, as in Mississippi.
- (often cap.) beatnik.
- off one's beat, outside of one's routine, general knowledge, or range of experience: He protested that nonobjective art was off his beat.
- on the beat, in the correct rhythm or tempo: By the end of the number they were all finally playing on the beat.
- (often cap.) of or characteristic of members of the Beat Generation or beatniks.
- Maryland (approved esp. for use with zip code).Doctor of Medicine. When coupled together with the appropriate accent hues like shades-of silver, light-blue green, Chop House Annapolis may be trendy hues for the room. Shimmering accessories will make your room more stunning and relaxed. It is the usage of yellow color is the most effective coloring for your room and was spoton, not too shiny but relaxing.
Picking a color scheme you want and cause you to experience many relaxed could be the matter that is most critical that you should contemplate. Don't forget to make sure that whatever color blend you choose must correspond to every aspect inside your bedroom.
This color is so mixes perfectly with all the color palette and components utilized in this room hopefully bedroom design with color choices above might help you examine your own house on the color palette that is most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are well designed first of choosing the right color.