The article of Alligator Couch have 5 photos including Alligator Couch #1 Top Grain Leather Sofa In Pecan Alligator Embossing Traditional Style, Alligator Couch #2 Traditional Roll Arm Sofa W/ Alligator, Silver Coast Company, Amazing Alligator Couch #4 Add Chair, Alligator Couch Design Inspirations #5 Add Chair. Following are the images:
Alligator Couch was uploaded on January 10, 2018 at 5:07 am. It is uploaded in the Couch category. Alligator Couch is tagged with Alligator Couch, Alligator, Couch..Alligator Couch is one of many most widely used ingredients and therefore are often used for that floor and also the Marble can be a volcanic rock established by heat and pressure and therefore are available in different hues like dim hues, light gray and pink as well as other colors, Today due to the longevity and resilience, rock granite ceramic kind normally used for home floors, walls and floor resources as well as building a family room.
Obviously you realize lots of these kinds of marble and possesses become a fresh pattern on the planet of house and of course you're baffled in picking a design, in setting up a home, you should look at the appropriate shade for the surfaces of the home. Color gray house often picked while the starting color is dominant, although it isn't unusual to likewise have a natural color for example white shade to paint the surfaces of your home.
Definition of Alligator Couch
Alligatoral•li•ga•tor (al′i gā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- either of two broad-snouted crocodilians of the genus Alligator, of the southeastern U.S. and eastern China.
- (loosely) any broad-snouted crocodilian, as a caiman.
- a machine for bringing the balls of iron from a puddling furnace into compact form so that they can be handled.
- [Jazz.]an enthusiastic fan of swing.
- (of paint, varnish, or the like) to crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application to a surface.
- (of a rolled metal slab) to split and curl up and down at one end;
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.